Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tobacco Awareness 5K

Nov 14, Osan AB ROK--

Well it was a nice and cold Friday morning. It was a warm 35 degree's and I think that effected my run just a little bit; but I assume everyone else felt the same effect. I ran a decent race at 19:42 and somehow that time was good enough to win. I was quite surprised when I came across the line and that was my time. Well there is a 5K this Friday for the Combined Federal Campaign; which will raise money for many different organizations so I will run in that and then the Duathlon is on Saturday morning. I invited some friends down from Seoul that are really quick for the race so not expecting to much for this weekend; I am basically fighting for a 3rd place spot on the podium. I will post some pictures from the Duathlon on Sunday.

No comments: