Sunday, November 23, 2008

CFC Fund Run 5K/Duathlon Canceled

21Nov Osan AB--

Well it was not as cold today as it was last friday for the 5K. Not near as many people though probably on 25 runners, which was quite disappointing. All in all it ended up being a good day and a new PR for the 5K; 18:36. I went out pretty strong at a 6 Minute pace and at about mile 2 1/2 somebody pulled up next to me and we cruised along till about 1/4 mile left and then I started to kick and he kept up for a bit then fell of so another 5K win in the books. Last race of the year is going to be this Wednesday for the Turkey Trot and then I will go into a 2 week do absolutely NOTHING phase. I can tell my body is getting pretty worn out and needs a break. Once my 2 week recovery phase is over then I will start my 18 week training plan for China.

No comments: