Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Addition to the Family

17Dec Osan AB Korea--

Well I guess since it is the time of giving I decided to give myself a little something for the holidays; its nice being single and not having to get permission for purchases. So with the economy being in such a crunch right now I found a steal on a brand new bike I could not pass up. I had been saving up some money and was going to wait till mid next year to get a Triathlon specific bike. Well I came across a new Cervelo P3C; which is a top of the line triathlon bike. They hold their value really well and I had to hop on the deal while I could. So below are a few pictures of the new addition:


What it once was.......Couldn't resist putting this picture up...


The finished project.....


Proud new owner of the P3C


No comments: